This grant program is open to volunteer, non-profit community groups as well as community economic development agencies.
This grant program is open to:
- Volunteer groups
- Non-profit community groups
- Community economic development agencies
Program Application Process
The program opens in the spring of each year, pending budget approval. Interested groups are to submit the program application. Instructions are included in the program criteria. Previous grant recipients are required to submit the post project report.
Applications must be submitted by 4:00pm on Monday May 2, 2016
Please submit applications to the attention of Jessie Langford, Administrative Assistant.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 52 Seguin Street, Parry Sound ON P2A 1B4.
2015 Municipal Assistance Program Allocations:
- Artists Round the Sound $502
- Parry Sound Area Community Business & Development Centre $4, 021
- Parry Sound Area Chamber of Commerce $2, 021
- Festival of the Sound $919
- Habitat for Humanity - Parry Sound $702
- Parry Sound District Horticultural Society $723
- International Festival of Authors $488
- Parry Sound EMS Staff Fund $688
- Algonquin Regiment Veteran's Association $773