This grant program is open to volunteer, non-profit community groups as well as community economic development agencies.
This grant program is open to:
- Volunteer groups
- Non-profit community groups
- Community economic development agencies
Program Application Process
The program opens in the spring of each year, pending budget approval. Interested groups are to submit the program application. Instructions are included in the program criteria. Previous grant recipients are required to submit the post project report.
Applications must be submitted by 4:00pm on Friday April 7, 2017
Please submit applications to the attention of Jessie Langford, Administrative Assistant.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 52 Seguin Street, Parry Sound ON P2A 1B4.
2016 Municipal Assistance Program Allocations:
Economic Development Allocations
- Parry Sound Area Community Business & Development Centre - $2,613
- Parry Sound Downtown Business Association - $2,952
- The Business Centre Nipissing Parry Sound Inc. - $1,249
- 295 MacPherson Squadron - $1,059
- Artists Round the Sound - $436
- International Festival of Authors - $346
- Festival of the Sound - $1,379
- Georgian Jumpers - $598
- Hands the Family Help Network - $918
- Parry Sound EMS Staff Fund - $459
- SOAR Rope Skipping Team - $427