Browser Compatibility Notification
It appears you are trying to access this site using an outdated browser. As a result, parts of the site may not function properly for you. We recommend updating your browser to its most recent version at your earliest convenience.
Skip to Content

Busking Permit


Town of Parry Sound Municipal Office sign

You do not need a licence or permit to busk on town streets or property. However you will need permission from Town Council via a resolution after your mandatory audition for the Parry Sound Downtown Business Association (PSDBA).

  • Write a letter requesting permission to busk to both the PSDBA and to Mayor and Council at 52 Seguin St., Parry Sound, ON P2A 1B4.
  • For permission to busk in the summer months you should make your request no later than the beginning of May.
  • After your audition for the PSDBA, the PSDBA may send a recommendation to Parry Sound Council.
  • Your request is put on the next Parry Sound Council meeting agenda if it is supported by the PSDBA.
  • The Clerk/EA will let you know of Council's decision.