Skip to main content Skip to footer





The Town of Parry Sound bills you for the local water and sewer services. The Town sends the bill every three months but each month has a due date. Each bill has removable slips at the bottom which include:

  • Due date
  • Amount due
  • Account number
  • Customer's name

Am I a metered customer?

If you have a water meter installed in your home or business, then you are a metered customer. The Town reads the meter and prints the bill. This bill covers the three months leading up to the bill date.

If you do not have a water meter, then you are a flat rate customer. The Town prints the bills and mails them on the second month of the billing cycle. This means that the bill sent in February is for water used in January, February and March.

How to Sign Up for Water and Sewer

If you are the property owner you may sign up for water and sewer services.  Contact the Town Office or print off the sign up forms and bring them into the office.  As of July 21, 2015 the Town will no longer put a water and sewer service in the tenants name.

How to Pay Your Bill

The Town of Parry Sound offers a number of ways to pay your bill. They are:

  • at the Town Office between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. using cash, cheques or debit
  • through your bank's online banking
  • through your bank's ATM
  • at the bank teller
  • through the mail
  • through the drop box at the Town Office
  • through the Pre-Authorization Plan

How to Tell Us You Are Moving

Tell the Town Office if you are moving to make sure that we have the most accurate contact information for you. Complete the move out form and bring it to the Town Office. The Town mails final bills at the start of each month.

Contact Us


Town of Parry Sound
52 Seguin Street
Parry Sound, ON P2A 1B4
T. (705) 746-2101
F. (705) 746-7461

Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM ET
Closed on statutory holidays