Skip to main content Skip to footer




Births, Deaths and Marriages

Do you need to apply for a birth, death or marriage certificate? Visit either Service Ontario or Government of Ontario to apply on-line for any of those certificates. They can answer all your questions about the online certificate application process.

Application forms are also available at the Town of Parry Sound municipal office.

You can apply for these certificates after the event has been registered with the Office of the Registrar General in Thunder Bay. The certificates are issued by Service Ontario.

Contact Us


Town of Parry Sound
52 Seguin Street
Parry Sound, ON P2A 1B4
T. (705) 746-2101
F. (705) 746-7461

Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM ET
Closed on statutory holidays