Skip to main content Skip to footer




Business Licence

Business licences are required for the following:

  • Fireworks vendors
  • Refreshment vehicles/stands
  • Business Operated on a Temporary Basis (Day Sales, Craft Show, Trade Show, Antique/Collectible Show, Event Sales, Seasonal Sales)
  • Taxi drivers and owners

You must have a business licence before operating within the Town of Parry Sound. Businesses are not allowed on town property (parks, sidewalks, etc.) without this licence.

Business Licence applications must be received 30 days prior to opening.

The By-law Enforcement Department is responsible to license taxi drivers and taxi owners. Please refer to the Taxi Licence process for more information.

Business Licence Application

Business Licence Application Checklist

Please refer to the Business Licence By-law for more information

Contact Us


Town of Parry Sound
52 Seguin Street
Parry Sound, ON P2A 1B4
T. (705) 746-2101
F. (705) 746-7461

Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM ET
Closed on statutory holidays