Skip to main content Skip to footer




Water Turn On and Off

Arrange to have your water turned on or off by request to the Town Office. Call the Town to request a turn on or off at least five business days in advance.

What if there is an emergency?

In the case of an emergency contact the Public Works Department (705-746-2101) as soon as possible. If it is after hours please call 705-773-8207.

Is there a cost to turning on and off my water?

There is a fee if the service is turned on or off between 8 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Monday to Friday. If the service is turned on or off at any other time, there may be additional charges. For information on any applicable fees, please contact the Town Office at 705-746-2101.

Only when Town staff turns off the water does the billing for usage stop. All accounts will pay the capital charges while connected to the water and wastewater system, even if the water is shut-off.

Contact Us


Town of Parry Sound
52 Seguin Street
Parry Sound, ON P2A 1B4
T. (705) 746-2101
F. (705) 746-7461

Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM ET
Closed on statutory holidays