Skip to main content Skip to footer




Report A Dead Animal

If you find a dead animal on Town property, please contact the Public Works Department or Report A Problem to have it removed.

We do not remove dead animals on private property.

Contact Us


Town of Parry Sound
52 Seguin Street
Parry Sound, ON P2A 1B4
T. (705) 746-2101
F. (705) 746-7461

Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM ET
Closed on statutory holidays