Available Waterfront, Industrial & Commercial Properties Just Two Hours From Both Toronto & Sudbury
Are you looking to develop waterfront residential or commercial properties, start your own high tech firm or relocate your factory operations? Here's why companies like you choose the Town of Parry Sound. Find a property that meets your requirements or connect with Jeremy Rand, Manager of Planning.
What you get for your real estate investment in Northern Ontario's Parry Sound:
- Move-in and Shovel-ready land, fully serviced with gas, water, sewer, electricity - plus fiber internet throughout town.
- Access to Northern Ontario-only economic development grantors like FedNor and NOHFC;
- Fast transport via a four lane highway, CP and CN Rail, a deep water port on international waters, and a municipal airport;
- High quality housing and health care for your employees;
- A local, educated workforce.
Add your business venture to the outdoor recreation and marine services; industrial and specialty food processing; and the film, arts and culture sectors already thriving in the Town of Parry Sound.
Town of Parry Sound
52 Seguin Street
Parry Sound, ON P2A 1B4
T. (705) 746-2101
F. (705) 746-7461
Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM ET
Closed on statutory holidays