Skip to main content Skip to footer




Joint Use Agreements

What is a joint use agreement?

A joint use agreement is a reciprocal use agreement for shared use of space. There are 2 agreements. One is between the Near North School Board and the Town of Parry Sound, and the other between the Town and St. Peters School.

What does it mean?

If your community group would like to use a school board facility, please contact the local school to discuss availability and to gather more information.

What does our group have to do?

Contact the Community Recreation Programs Coordinator, to see if your group is eligible. If you are, there is an application form to be completed. Liability insurance is a requirement, and the school must be named as additional insured.

Contact Us


Town of Parry Sound
52 Seguin Street
Parry Sound, ON P2A 1B4
T. (705) 746-2101
F. (705) 746-7461

Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM ET
Closed on statutory holidays