Facade Improvement Program
Now accepting applications for the 2024 Facade Improvement Program!
The Town of Parry Sound has initiated a Façade Improvement Program. The program provides a 50/50 cost sharing for commercial facade improvement. Please review the Terms of Reference for further detail.
This grant program is open to:
- Owners of commercial buildings
- Business owners (Tenants)
The following criteria are eligible:
- Design Drawings, Artist's Rendering, Elevation Drawing or Architectural Plans
- Site Plan Drawings
- Facade Improvements on Primary Building Facade (front)
- Facade Improvements on Secondary Building Facade (side)
- Sign Improvements
- Heritage Sign Improvements
- Exterior Lighting Improvements
- Landscape Improvements
- Building Permit Application Fees Grant
Interested businesses are encouraged submit an application to the attention of Meghan Morrison via email or drop off the application to the Town Office at 52 Seguin Street, Parry Sound, ON P2A 1B4.
Deadline for submissions is Sunday March 31st, 2024
The Facade Improvement Program Review Committee is seeking members!
We are seeking engaged, motivated and progressive members of Parry Sound who have a passion for community development, beautification, and collaboration. Deadline to apply is Wednesday February 14, 2024.
For more information and application process, please review the attached document.