Come check out our park on Great North Road, beside the Seguin River, under the CP Trestle. Rebuilt 2015 the 3,500 square foot skate park is built for all riders from beginners to pros. The park features an asphalt pad, bank, quarter-pipe, funbox and a flat rail. There is also a section of dirt jumps for BMX.
Skateboarding, in-line skating and BMX are dangerous activities. To reduce this risk and ensure all participants enjoyment and safety, skaters and bikers are asked to observe the following:
- Park is intended for skateboards, BMX bikes, scooters and in-line skates.
- Park curfew is 11 PM.
- The use of safety equipment is strongly recommended.
- Please respect the park, neighbours and fellow riders. No fighting, foul language, alcohol and smoking.
- Keep your skate park clean by using the trash cans.
- Use the park at your own skill level, and use at your own risk.
- For emergencies call 911.
- To report damage or vandalism, please call 705-746-2101.