Fire Hall and Apparatus
The Parry Sound Fire Department has been occupying the current Fire Hall at 4 Church Street since 1985.
The original Parry Sound Fire Hall, built in 1893 and used until 1985, is still standing today as a landmark in Parry Sound.
The Fire Department apparatus includes:
- Pump 1, a 2000 Freightliner FL-80 by Metalfab
- Pump 2, a 2006 Custom Cab by E-One
- Tower 1, a 2014 Typhoon Chassis by E-One
- Rescue 1, a 1998 GMC regular cab cube van by Dependable
- Fire Prevention Truck, a 2007 GMC 4x4 ½ ton pickup crew cab
- Fire Chief Truck, a 2012 GMC 4x4 ½ ton pickup crew cab