You do not need a licence or permit to busk on town streets or property. However you will need permission from Town Council via a resolution after your mandatory audition for the Parry Sound Downtown Business Association (PSDBA).
- Write a letter requesting permission to busk to both the PSDBA and to Mayor and Council at 52 Seguin St., Parry Sound, ON P2A 1B4.
- For permission to busk in the summer months you should make your request no later than the beginning of May.
- After your audition for the PSDBA, the PSDBA may send a recommendation to Parry Sound Council.
- Your request is put on the next Parry Sound Council meeting agenda if it is supported by the PSDBA.
- The Clerk/EA will let you know of Council's decision.
Town of Parry Sound
52 Seguin Street
Parry Sound, ON P2A 1B4
T. (705) 746-2101
F. (705) 746-7461
Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM ET
Closed on statutory holidays