Skip to main content Skip to footer




Wide Load Permit

As outlined in Section 10 of the Highway Traffic Act, the Town of Parry Sound can grant permits for the moving of vehicles, loads, objects or structures in excess of the weight limits or dimensional limits set out in the Highway Traffic Act.

If you require a permit, please contact the Public Works Department.