Skip to main content Skip to footer




Commissioner of Oaths

Do you need a document commissioned?

The Administration Department offers the services of a Commissioner of Oaths and Affidavits to witness signatures for certain documents.

Please call to book an appointment with the Clerk to ensure someone is available to commission your oath/affidavit. 

Please bring photo identification such as a driver's license to provide proof of identity. All documents must be signed in front of the Commissioner.

Commissioners do not sign wills, living wills, power of attorney, divorce, separation or custody agreements or real estate transactions.

There is a fee applicable, payable by cash, cheque or debit for commissioning.

Contact Us


Town of Parry Sound
52 Seguin Street
Parry Sound, ON P2A 1B4
T. (705) 746-2101
F. (705) 746-7461

Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM ET
Closed on statutory holidays